[off-topic] Re: Android and iPhones,

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:11:08 -0600

Hello I will answer your questions below except for you last one.
Talk back is the best screen reader in my opinion you can run on your phone it
is there right from the start and is completely reliable.
Now as or if you should wait for the iPhone 6 that is something only you can
decide we can’t tell you to wait or not to wait.
Like I mentioned in a comment I did on answering one of your questions below
android has to many options and if you like simple android is simple in firms
of all the different things you can do with it, but the hard part comes from
chooing the device you will be satisfied with for 2 years since every 4 months
or so a new device comes out that is better then the last.
Now remember to read below my answers to your other questions.

On Oct 27, 2013, at 9:21 AM, Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I apologize if I've asked this already, but it seems as though the more I
> ponder on this, the more I am curious.
> Ok, so I am currently using an iPhone 4S, with 7.03, and I thus far love it
> and all of Apples products, and the accessibility they offer. However, I am
> very interested in the Galaxy S4, and had an opportunity to play around with
> it a little, and it seemed very nice as well.
> In talking to a friend last night, I told him, here are the things I'm
> wrestling with, and I figured I'd share them with you guys, and get your
> opinions. What I like about my iPhone, is how it is straight forward and easy
> to use. When it was jailbroken, I liked the fact that I could use an app
> called ProTube to download any song from YouTube, straight to my phone, and
> use an app called Bridge to import the song to my native music app. Can this
> be done on a Galaxy S4, or do the songs go to a download manager folder
> somewhere? Well You can do both these things on any android device and you
> can move any file you want to any area of the phone you desire since the s4
> and all other android phones have a dedicated file manager.

> I'm one that likes my music all in the same location, verses 200 songs in the
> music app and let's say 20 songs somewhere else.
> Also, I've heard that you can customize the Galaxy and other Droid phones to
> have different layouts and such. I'm sure they're other things you can do
> also, but I don't know what they are, but am curious though. As for me, I'm
> happy with my layout of my home screens. I move the icons where I want them,
> and I go from there. You can natively move your apps around on any android
> phone and set them up like you can with your current iPhone.

> I'd also hate to get the S4 in Feb when my contract is up with Sprint, go to
> Verizon, and a month or so later, the S5 comes out. Any word as to when it
> will be available? For when phones are coming out this is need known  they
> don’t have a set schedule so what you ask is hard to tell.  Here is a piece
> of advice you must settle for a thing you know will last you 2 year because
> on android the thing goes like this you get the s5 for example, but then LG,
> or HTC or any of the others will release something that is way better then
> what you have.  You need to realize right away that with android you get many
> choice and they are all different so if you wish to venture in to the android
> world you need to make sure that what you get is what you really want.  I
> can’t tell you what you like and no one else can only you can decide that and
> know you can actually stick with it for two years.

With  the iPhone everything is easy for everyone because all phones are exactly
the same.