[oescripting] sorry to have sent a message in Dutch ........... here it is in English

  • From: "Gopo" <gopomaov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "scripten, oescripting" <oescripting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:25:00 +0100

lesson from Scriptcrafters

Hya everyone.
After 15 days of struggle with my provider, I have set up some gmailaddresses
for my groups . I can NOT sent images in my mail and I can NOT send stationery.
I had a gmailaddress, but did not use it.
Of course it is not right this way, but I do not know how to do it in another
way.
I have left complaints at the site of my provider and sent the complaint to a
costumersorganisation, who collects complaints.
I hope gmail will work for me so at last I can start sending things again.

H&K
Finy

JPEG image

JPEG image