[oescripting] Oescripting IV Lesson 6 sample with scrolling backgrounds

  • From: "Kimberly" <scriptingclass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oescripting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:41:54 -0400

Title my script
      Bg 1Bg 2Bg 3Bg 4 Hello All!
I'm sending in this sample for Oe IV lesson 6.  It features some images,
buttons and a text box that are all vbs positioned.  The backgrounds each
scroll in a different direction and are housed in a division container that is
the size of the screen.  The button event (onclick) displays the unique
divisions on the screen and in order to keep the images and text box on top
they are layered.  Finally, the button event (ondblclick) is used to hide the
visibilty of the divisions.  It is a little picky this way in that you need to
double click it in the reverse order that you clicked it to get back to the
original background but in order to change that I think you could simply
address all the backgrounds in one sub routine and call them all to hide.

Hope this helps Chessie.

Kimberly.

JPEG image

JPEG image