[oescripting] Oe II Lesson 5 sample

  • From: "Kimberly" <scriptingclass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oescripting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:57:42 -0400

Sample Lesson 5 Basic Image Flip
  Hello All!

I have restructured and am launching the beginning vbscript free classes.
These classes contain 10 lessons which are downloadable in two ebooks that will
expire.

If anyone is hanging around that completed the HTML curriculum, they are
welcome to join in and download the 1st ebook in this set.

HTML classes will commence sometime in April in the same type of structure.

Online Classes and Non-Expiring Ebooks will be reserved for our self-paced and
ebook members.

This is for the 5th lesson of the 1st part of Oe 2 free which is the beginning
lessons of vbscript.

Feel free to post if you have something to share.

Happy Spring! Soon I hope.

Kimberly.

GIF image

JPEG image