[oescripting] Kimberly

  • From: <rain411@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oescripting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:15:35 -0500

Hi Kimberly,

Yes i do see a big difference in the stat's. i think what it is that get's me mixed up is not so much the formula's but putting what in what sub. And then i knowin the html i have to put width and height etc, and then i thnk wow i hope this configures right and look's right. But it is mainly the sub's that get my brain upside down.

But i am determined to get this sorted if i have to stay on this lesson until Xmas.
I am going to try to do a new one tom.

Oh and how did you come up with the div and image being smaller than i had, was it the w & h of the pic and then you made the div the same size?

Thanks for your help so much
Gina