[oescripting] Hello.

  • From: "Kimberly" <scriptingclass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oescripting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 00:00:38 -0500

Vbs III - Wavy Side Borders
 Hello,
I am just dropping in to see if anyone needs anything.  I have moved most of my
messages over to a new machine but it is possible I did not reply to something
you may have needed.  If you have not hear from me on something and needed
assistance, please resend it.

My work schedule has changed and I am working normal standard hours now.  This
means I'll be available to answer emails daily.  Some days it will not be until
the evenings but I will be able to get to them each day instead of the way it
was before.

In the next few weeks the Oe4 ebook will be available.  Also in April I will be
starting up a new free beginners class.

I have shut down the forum for the time being.  It didn't appear that I had any
control over keeping spammers out so I disabled it to prevent anyone from being
spammed.

If you are interested in seeing the new Windows Mail with Windows Vista, I have
created and uploaded a free ebook for you to check it out.  I put in lots of
screen shots and covered a general look at how it appears to be impacting
stationery.  There are even some new utilities built in that I think anyone
upgrading may find useful.  I wouldn't exactly say that is reason enough to
upgrade but if you are in the market, I wanted to keep everyone updated.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Let me know if you need anything.

Kimberly.

GIF image

JPEG image