[obos-qa] Re: New Release

  • From: Eric Wilson <night.flyer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: obos-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:13:47 -0500

Andrew,

Adjusting  the "=" to "_" didn't work for me either. Am I the only one? Are
there any plans to create a set of testing parameters the the QA testing of
OpenBeOS? What method will be used for tracking each problem that arises?
Have you designated a person ( or group of people ) to validate reported
bugs before turning them over to the appropriate development team?  Sorry
to be a pest...

Eric Wilson