[obol] vespertinus

  • From: Lawrence McQueen <larmcqueen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:00:07 -0700

The welcomed sounds of a large flock of Evening Grosbeaks this morning in the
maple at my house on Agate

On Apr 19, 2015, at 5:28 PM, Brandon Green <brandon.green18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A couple of GOLDEN-CROWNS came through my yard this afternoon. I also had
what may have been a female Calliope yesterday, but I didn't get a good look
before it took off. Could've been a juvie Anna's instead.

Still lots of SISKINS at the feeders and a couple of lingering JUNCOS.
EVENING GROSBEAKS continue in the neighbor's maple tree.

Brandon
Eugene

-----
Subject: Zonos -Eugene, 4/19/2015
Date: Sun Apr 19 2015 14:58 pm
From: dheyerly AT comcast.net <http://comcast.net/>
While staking out our yard here in North Eugene I notice a different
group/mix of birds this morning, including all three commonly seen
Zonotrichia sparrows.
Dan Heyerly

Sent from me to you!

<//www.freelists.org/archive/obol>