[obol] support your local wildlife rehab facility

  • From: Stephanie Hazen <stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Midvalley birders <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:19:01 -0700

https://picasaweb.google.com/101700670573128910486/TurtleRidge?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNfa24_fpsW_QA&feat=directlink

Click on link above to see some photos and videos of a sampling of  birds and
mammals now residing at Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center.

http://www.turtleridgewildlifecenter.org

I am doing a story on our local wildlife rehab facility near Salem.

 I can safely say that all of the animals now at the rehab center are there due
to human causes, not nature related causes.
Hopefully we all spend some volunteer time  and  lend monetary  support our
local rehab facilities.  The public
wants such places to take wildlife. Wildlife benefit from a well run rehab
facility.

If you have not already done so, you might inquire at your local facility to
see if you have some expertise they can use…

Stephanie Hazen
Salem