[obol] shorebirds at Bob Straub Park

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:09:49 -0700

In a wild moment, I signed up to survey shorebirds at Bob Straub Park when I did my Beached Bird Survey there... forgetting that I don't know shorebirds. So I took lots of photos (on Sept. 5) and put them on my blog site and asked a few others to help id. Paul Sullivan came through with wonderful reasons. If anyone else would be willing to take a look and yea or nay the ids, I would be grateful... and would go ahead and post them to the ebird World Shorebird Day (week?) or wherever I'm supposed to post. Thanks!

You can get to all 4 posts by going here first and then clicking on the other 3 parts on the right side.

http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/2017/09/shorebirds-at-bob-straub-park-part-1.html

Linda Fink, a very slow shorebird id learner
--

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol