[obol] searching OBOL archives

  • From: Mary Garrard <marygarrard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 18:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, I'm going to Malheur in a couple of days. I tried to search the
archives for Malheur, Harney, etc, like I used to do, but it is giving me crazy
results, including posts from lists having nothing to do with OBOL. And there's
no way to change how the results are shown, ie, listing by date instead of
alphabetically.

Does anyone know anything about how to search the OBOL archives who could give
me some pointers? It used to be very easy (I guess FreeList is a new host) but
now searching the archives is frustrating and next to useless.

Thanks!

Mary Garrard

Adventure Before Dementia!