[obol] Re: off topic Out of state Snowy Owls

  • From: Carole Hallett <cehallett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:35:34 -0800

The on-going PDX raptor relocation program has been in place since the fall
of 1999.  We have moved over 1700 raptors including over 1200 red-tails.
 You can check out the link for more information on the Wildlife Program at
PDX.
http://www.portofportland.com/PDX_WldLife_Mngmnt.aspx

Cheers,
Carole Hallett