[obol] Re: obol Digest V4 #357

  • From: Bryan Crawford <bryanvcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 19:19:34 +0000

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015, 10:08 PM <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

obol Digest Friday, November 13 2015 Volume: 04 Issue: 357

In This Issue:
#1: From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Yamhill Valley CBC
#2: From: Marg <mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Bayocean Hearing last night
#3: From: Darrel Whipple <dwhipple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Pine Siskins Columbia County
#4: From: Max Smith <oregonmax@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Bayocean mockingbird and Dickcissel YES
#5: From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Anna's Hummingbird? Yamhill County near
Grand Ronde
#6: From: Tori Morgan <toripony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Where Oregon stands in the eBird
rankings
#7: From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Anna's Hummer verified (near Grand
Ronde Agency,
#8: From: Harry Fuller <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>
rankings
#9: From: Mike Unger <unger730@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] SAS Ankeny NWR Scouting Trip Summary
#10: From: Joshua Little <joshua.p.little@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Finley to Fern Ridge Today
#11: From: "Joseph Blowers" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "josephblowers" for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Long-tailed Ducks at Timothy Lake
#12: From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Pine Siskins Columbia County
#13: From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Anna's Hummingbird? Yamhill County
near Grand Ron
#14: From: 5hats@xxxxxxxx
near Grand Ron
#15: From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] No Winchester Bay YB Loon today

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:24:39 -0800

Due to the work schedule at the Sheridan sewage ponds, it is necessary to
move the Yamhill Valley CBC to Thursday, Dec. 17.

Please join us if you can. Contact me if you are interested.

Paul T. Sullivan

paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

503-472-5306 h

971-237-4864 c

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Marg <mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:30:29 -0800

Hi Birders, I went to the Hearing in Tillamook but only stayed until 9
o'clock PM. I gave the photos of the DICKCISSEL and
NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD that birders sent and talked about birding at
Bayocean Spit and how it influenced my life.
The Tillamook County Department of Community Development accepted the
photos and many people there were interested
in the birding. Most wanted the zoning Recreational Natural. One man
who had property there said people camped on
his land and misused it. Let you later what was decided.
Marg Tweelinckx Cape Meares

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: Darrel Whipple <dwhipple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:04:47 -0800

About 100 pine siskins at my feeders today.

Darrel Whipple
Rainier, OR

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: Max Smith <oregonmax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:10:58 -0800

Despite the heavy rain, we found the NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD on the railing
just south of the parking lot on the upper road. We had a harder time
finding the DICKCISSEL, which someone pointed out to us on the Lake Meares
side of the upper road, perching conspicuously in a willow a few dozen
meters north of the seed pile.

Good rainy birding,

Max

Sent from my iPhone
------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Anna's Hummingbird? Yamhill County near Grand Ronde
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:10:30 -0800

If it is, it's the first we've ever had at our coast range farm near
Grand Ronde Agency, Yamhill County. I'd be grateful if folks more
knowledgeable than I about Anna's Hummingbirds (just about everyone)
would take a look and comment. Thanks!

http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/2015/11/annas-hummingbird-farm-bird-151.html
--
http://lindafink.blogspot.com/
http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:05:30 -0800
From: Tori Morgan <toripony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Where Oregon stands in the eBird rankings

I came to Oregon from the East 4 years ago on the impression that the
place was spectacular and that the populace here cares more about the
environment than most other places. Among many other signs, statistics
like this demonstrate that my impression was right making me very happy
to be here. Fewer people doing more than most to care for nature... it
gives me some hope for the future of the planet. That's not a feeling I
got very often in the metropolis of the northeastern U.S..

Keep leading the way, Oregon, and keep up those numbers,
Tori Morgan
Cottage Grove

On 11/12/2015 2:50 PM, David Irons wrote:
While doing bit of eBird surfing I looked at where Oregon ranks in terms
the numbers of checklists submitted and the total number species reported.
All-time, Oregon eBirders have reported 519 species, which ranks 6th out of
the 50 states. With just shy of a half million checklists submitted we rank
15th, not bad given that we are the 27th most populated state. For just
2015, we rank 7th in terms of reported species (400) and 8th in number of
checklists submitted (89855). Given that about one-fifth of our all-time
checklists have come from the current year, I think we will likely move
into or near the top ten in the coming years.

Fun stuff for an otherwise wet and dreary day here in Portland.

Dave Irons
Portland, OR

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [obol] Re: Anna's Hummer verified (near Grand Ronde Agency,
Yamhill co
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:33:59 -0800

Thanks to all who replied that we do, indeed, have an Anna's Hummingbird
on our farm for the first time.

Linda Fink
--
http://lindafink.blogspot.com/
http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 14:48:26 -0800
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee@xxxxxxxxx>

sadly I still know some very good and active birders who don't ebird...yet,
but I keep telling how cool the various analytics are...I am just over 680
checklists for the year and I a few days in arrears so will break 700 this
weekend for submitted checklists this year and yer I am way down in the top
100 for species for the year in Oregon
On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Tori Morgan <toripony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

[...]

Harry Fuller
author of *Great Gray Owls of CA-OR-WA*, see:
https://ecowise.wordpress.com/2015/05/08/the-great-gray-owl-book/
author of *Freeway Birding*, see: *freewaybirding.com
<http://freewaybirding.com>*
birding website: http://www.towhee.net
my birding blog: atowhee.wordpress.com

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:57:30 -0800
From: Mike Unger <unger730@xxxxxxxxx>

*Hello all birders:*

This is our 11/12/15 Scout Summary for the SAS Ankeny Wildlife Refuge
Birding Field Trip to be held on *Saturday, November 21, 2015.*

Tim Johnson, Fred Stephens, Kay Fagan and myself started at the Overlook.
It was coolish with temperature in the 30's to start, warming to the 40's,
but continuing to feel chilly because of the wind chill. Rain is in the
forecast.

*Highlights included the following:*

* We had Peregrine Falcon, Red-tail Hawk, American Kestrel and missed
Merlin, and Bald Eagle and Accipiter except for one of latter species.
The contrasting sightings of one dark and one light morph Red-tail in the
same scout day was interesting.

* * * We scoped for all the shorebirds at the railroad track site where
the Ruff had been previously sighted and failed to re-find. But we had
great looks at Wilson's Snipe and Long-billed Dowitcher. Later at Eagle we
could hear the calls of Dunlin and Dowitchers nicely. One to two
Green-winged Teal were flying with the aerial collective and impressive
flights of the Dunlin to elude predators. This was interesting and almost
humorous.

** * At Eagle Marsh, we had a group of 84 light breasted Canada Geese
that had other Cackling and Canada (western) around, but on this subspecies
group their necks were very slender(skinny) and they did not project the
usually "honk"; more a squeaky calling.

** *We had Western Meadowlark at two spots-the pull out at the RR
tracks and the Willow Tree on Wintel Rd where they are dependably found and
seen.

* We had two White-throated Sparrows at the Buena Vista Ferry stop.
Both visibly different with one being more striking in the chin/throat
feature and distinct scalloping on the back. The other softer tan rather
than white/white at the throat.

*Please join us for our next adventure. Field Trips: *Saturday,
November 21 at 8:00 am at the Ankeny WLR Overlook; Monday, November 16, for
a SAS Short at Minto-Brown parking Lot #3 at 8:00am; and Thursday, November
19, at 7:30 am for a Field Trip to the Coast with Wes Craven, meeting at
Jack-in-the Box parking on Mission and 25th at 7:30 am.

Barbara Dolan

*Note:* we are getting closer to the Salem Christmas Bird Count, on
the Saturday, December 19. For sign up and joining for Field or Feeder
Tally, contact individual Sector Leaderst, myself at 503-982-3204, or Tim
Johnson at 503-507-8552.

*The list of species for this scout follows: *

Number of Taxa: 46

*Checklists included in this summary:*

(1): US-OR-Jefferson-Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge - 44.8019x-123.0638
*This
is the Overlook spot-looks down on the restoration of Peregrine Marsh
Project.*

Date: Nov 12, 2015, 8:00 AM

(2): Jefferson, 3293 Buena Vista Road South *This is the pullout east of
the Railroad Tracks. Looked for the Ruff.*

Date: Nov 12, 2015, 8:24 AM
(3): Ankeny NWR--Eagle Marsh *We scoped from the kiosk and walked the
parking, road and swampy drainage area.*
Date: Nov 12, 2015, 9:07 AM

(4): US-OR-Jefferson - 44.7696x-123.1444 - Mar 16, 2014, 11:16 AM *This is
the Buena Vista Ferry spot. *

Date: Nov 12, 2015, 9:45 AM

(5): US-OR-Jefferson-3023-3205 Wintel Rd S - 44.7779x-123.0957 *This is the
Willow Tree Pull Out.*

Date: Nov 12, 2015, 10:36 AM
(6): Ankeny NWR--Pintail Marsh *Pintail Marsh Parking.*
Date: Nov 12, 2015, 10:46 AM

13 Cackling Goose (minima) -- (3)
2 Canada Goose -- (6)
2 Canada Goose (moffitti/maxima) -- (3)
74 Canada Goose (occidentalis/fulva) -- (1),(6)
84 Canada Goose (parvipes) -- (3)
3 Gadwall -- (6)
1 Eurasian Wigeon -- (6)
20 American Wigeon -- (6)
202 Mallard -- (3),(6)
4 Northern Shoveler -- (6)
10 Northern Pintail -- (6)
359 Green-winged Teal -- (3),(6)
2 Bufflehead -- (6)
3 Great Blue Heron -- (1),(4),(6)
1 Great Egret -- (6)
5 Northern Harrier -- (2),(4),(5),(6)
1 Accipiter sp. -- (6)
5 Red-tailed Hawk -- (1),(2),(4),(6)
1 Killdeer -- (1)
6 Greater Yellowlegs -- (1),(2),(3)
170 Dunlin -- (3),(6)
88 Long-billed Dowitcher -- (2),(3),(6)
6 Wilson's Snipe -- (2)
58 Eurasian Collared-Dove -- (1),(5)
1 Belted Kingfisher -- (2)
4 Northern Flicker -- (1),(3),(4)
2 Northern Flicker (Red-shafted) -- (3),(4)
5 American Kestrel -- (1),(2),(3),(5)
2 Peregrine Falcon -- (2),(6)
4 Western Scrub-Jay -- (3),(4)
13 American Crow -- (1),(3),(4),(5)
2 Black-capped Chickadee -- (4)
12 Bushtit -- (2)
1 Ruby-crowned Kinglet -- (2)
710 European Starling -- (1),(2),(5)
13 Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon) -- (3),(4)
1 White-crowned Sparrow -- (4)
14 Golden-crowned Sparrow -- (2),(4)
2 White-throated Sparrow -- (4)
9 Song Sparrow -- (2),(3),(4)
1 Spotted Towhee -- (4)
156 Red-winged Blackbird -- (1),(2),(5)
5 Western Meadowlark -- (3),(5)
266 Brewer's Blackbird -- (1),(2),(5)
3 House Finch -- (4)
2 American Goldfinch -- (6)

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:04:23 -0600
From: Joshua Little <joshua.p.little@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,
Toughest part of today was trying to decide where to go given the coming
weather. I opted for more of a low key day in the Wilamette Valley and had
a delightful time out. Having only been here since July, it's nice being
able to pick up some easy state year birds as winter stuff rolls in.
The majority of my effort was spent at Finley NWR, where I tallied 50+
species. The highlight here was a NORTHERN SHRIKE near the Turtle Flats
area. I took a while a just enjoyed the bird, taking in some nice scope
looks and attempting a few decent pics, we'll see how the latter part
turned out. The raptors put on quite the show here too. There were at least
three PEREGRINE FALCONS at the refuge. From the prairie overlook I observed
three ROUGH-LEGGED, a couple RED-TAILED, and a single RED-SHOULDERED HAWK,
along with a NORTHERN HARRIER and AMERICAN KESTREL all at the same time.
The meadowlarks calling in the background made the scene an interesting
blend of Spring and Winter. I enjoyed getting to observe the "Dusky"
Canadas among the many many many Cackling Geese too.
I headed back toward Eugene and decided to poke around Fern Ridge for a
little before heading home. Shore Lane came through yet again for me,
always seems to be something interesting going on at that little park.
Among the many GOLDEN-CROWNED SPARROWS, I picked out my county
WHITE-THROATED SPARROW, Lane #193, hoping to hit 200 by the new year. There
was a RED-TAILED and a RED-SHOULDERED HAWK and an AMERICAN KESTREL along
Shore Lane itself near the park, and a little scoping over the very low
reservoir yielded three BALD EAGLES and a MERLIN perched on a low stump. I
wasn't going to scope originally, but I picked up on large (500+) group of
shorebirds flying, so I decided to go back a grab the scope just to check
it out. They were pretty distant so the only ones I could pick out were a
few GREATER YELLOWLEGS, 100+ BLACK-BELLIED PLOVERS, and I could only make
crude estimates of the gobs of DUNLIN and LEAST SANDPIPERS. It would be fun
to take a little time to try to pick through that flock.
I checked out the area around Cantrell Road after that and came up with a
COOPER'S HAWK and three more RED-SHOULDERED HAWKS.
I didn't eBird all of the raptors along the way, but I wound up with 28
Kestrels altogether, and 77 individual raptors spread over 9 species. The
(pretty much) complete list is below.
Good birding!
Joshua Little

Number of Checklists: 8
Number of Taxa: 74

Checklists included in this summary:
(1): US-OR-Junction City-92175 Highway 99 S - 44.1644x-123.2009
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 7:09 AM
(2): William L. Finley NWR
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 7:46 AM
(3): US-OR-Junction City-27563-27617 Clear Lake Rd - 44.1068x-123.2589
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 12:27 PM
(4): Fern Ridge WMA--Shore Lane Park
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 12:40 PM
(5): US-OR-Eugene-89703-89839 Fir Butte Rd - 44.0974x-123.2397
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 1:32 PM
(6): Fern Ridge WMA--East Coyote area
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 1:54 PM
(7): US-OR-Eugene-87470-87498 Halderson Rd - 44.0376x-123.2697
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 2:01 PM
(8): Fern Ridge WMA--ODFW Headquarters
Date: Nov 13, 2015, 2:06 PM

3000 Cackling Goose -- (2),(4)
400 Canada Goose -- (2),(4)
1 Tundra Swan -- (2)
70 American Wigeon -- (2)
2750 Mallard -- (2),(4)
1 Northern Shoveler -- (2)
70 Northern Pintail -- (2),(4)
12 Green-winged Teal -- (2),(4)
4 Ring-necked Duck -- (2)
4 Common Merganser -- (4)
1 Ruddy Duck -- (2)
12 Wild Turkey -- (5)
3 Pied-billed Grebe -- (2),(4)
2 Double-crested Cormorant -- (4)
10 Great Blue Heron -- (2),(4)
16 Great Egret -- (2),(4)
1 Turkey Vulture -- (3)
6 Northern Harrier -- (2),(6)
1 Cooper's Hawk -- (7)
6 Bald Eagle -- (2),(4),(8)
6 Red-shouldered Hawk -- (2),(4),(6),(8)
15 Red-tailed Hawk -- (1),(2),(4),(7),(8)
4 Rough-legged Hawk -- (2)
4 American Coot -- (4)
100 Black-bellied Plover -- (4)
9 Greater Yellowlegs -- (2),(4)
400 Dunlin -- (4)
50 Least Sandpiper -- (4)
2 California Gull -- (4)
1 Herring Gull -- (2)
1 Glaucous-winged Gull -- (4)
6 Eurasian Collared-Dove -- (5)
3 Mourning Dove -- (2)
1 Anna's Hummingbird -- (2)
1 Belted Kingfisher -- (2)
6 Acorn Woodpecker -- (2)
1 Red-breasted Sapsucker -- (2)
4 Downy Woodpecker -- (2),(4)
14 Northern Flicker -- (2)
18 American Kestrel -- (1),(2),(4),(5)
1 Merlin -- (4)
3 Peregrine Falcon -- (2)
1 Black Phoebe -- (2)
1 Northern Shrike -- (2)
7 Steller's Jay -- (2),(4)
4 Western Scrub-Jay -- (2),(4)
27 American Crow -- (2),(4)
1 Common Raven -- (4)
14 Black-capped Chickadee -- (2),(4)
15 Bushtit -- (2)
3 Brown Creeper -- (2)
1 Marsh Wren -- (2)
8 Bewick's Wren -- (2),(4)
13 Golden-crowned Kinglet -- (2),(4)
2 Ruby-crowned Kinglet -- (4)
2 Wrentit -- (2)
10 Western Bluebird -- (2)
36 American Robin -- (2),(4)
502 European Starling -- (2),(4)
25 American Pipit -- (2),(6)
6 Yellow-rumped Warbler -- (2),(7)
2 Fox Sparrow (Sooty) -- (4)
48 Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon) -- (2),(4)
21 White-crowned Sparrow -- (2)
33 Golden-crowned Sparrow -- (2),(4)
1 White-throated Sparrow -- (4)
2 Savannah Sparrow -- (2)
24 Song Sparrow -- (2),(4)
13 Spotted Towhee -- (2),(4)
25 Red-winged Blackbird -- (2)
5 Western Meadowlark -- (2)
4 Brewer's Blackbird -- (2)
39 Pine Siskin -- (2),(4)
2 American Goldfinch -- (2)

This trip summary was created using the eBird app for iPhone and iPad.
See eBird
<
http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1848031-ebird-mobile-apps-overview

for
more information.

--
Joshua Little
http://littlebirder.blogspot.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
From: "Joseph Blowers" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"josephblowers" for DMARC)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:27:36 -0800

Today from noon to about 1:30 PM I observed two Long-tailed Duck females
at Timothy Lake in the Clackamas County Cascades. They were near shore in
the northwest “corner” of the lake north of the westside parking lot. My
eBird checklist with photos of the ducks can be viewed at
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25817597 <
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25817597>
If you go to Timothy Lake to try for them check the snow level forecast.
Snow is forecast for the Cascades over the next few days.

Joseph Blowers
Molalla, OR

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:05:42 -0800

A small flock of 20-30 individuals have been raiding my feeders in West
Linn for a few weeks.

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Darrel Whipple <dwhipple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

About 100 pine siskins at my feeders today.

Darrel Whipple
Rainier, OR

------------------------------

Msg: #13 in digest
From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:29:58 -0800

Hi Linda (& other folks),

I see that you already got confirmation from Floyd Schrock and others
that indeed this is an Anna's Hummingbird, so I'll just add some notes
on the local mid-Willamette Valley perspective, since to me this is one
of those really fascinating topics about local status, right up there
with Wrentits!

For most of the past 20 years, there has been a curious dichotomy
between urban/suburban abundance of Anna's Hummingbirds, vs. rural
rarity.

Corvallis residents have been enjoying them around town in good numbers
at least since 1998, and probably long before that. North Albany started
to pick them up around 2003 or thereabouts (I remember Alan McGie was
excited to finally get them in his yard).

At our old rental farmhouse in rural southern Polk Co., we just saw
single Anna's hummers just a couple of times in the space of 10 years.
There were no records at E.E. Wilson Wildlife Area until just a few
years ago. However in the past 3 years they've become regular at our
house just across the highway, and you can now find at least 6 or 7
displaying males on the wildlife area in season.

However, your experience in Grand Ronde shows that there are still some
rural areas that Anna's Hummingbirds have been slow to infiltrate. I'm
glad you reported this one, since it helps to fill out the picture of
their ongoing gradual expansion in some parts of the Willamette Valley!

Recently I've been helping to update the checklists for the
mid-Willamette Valley refuges. One striking thing was that reports of
Anna's Hummingbirds from Baskett Slough NWR -- and even from Finley NWR
-- are still pretty sparse. Ankeny NWR has had far more reports, perhaps
because it's in a more suburban setting.

If anyone else out there reading this still hasn't seen Anna's
Hummingbirds as rural yard birds, that would be interesting to hear. If
you don't want to post on OBOL or the MidValley birding list, you can
send me a note and I'll piece together a summary.

Happy birding,
Joel

On Friday, 13 Nov 2015 Linda Fink wrote:

If it is, it's the first we've ever had at our coast range farm
near Grand Ronde Agency, Yamhill County. I'd be grateful if
folks more knowledgeable than I about Anna's Hummingbirds (just
about everyone) would take a look and comment. Thanks!

http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/2015/11/annas-hummingbird-farm-bird-151.html

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis

------------------------------

Msg: #14 in digest
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:41:21 -0800 (PST)
From: 5hats@xxxxxxxx

Linda, Joel, et al,
Here at Thornton Creek (interior Coast Range, Lincoln County) Anna's is
still a "good" bird. I don't see one every year. In fact, I have probably
only seen one here on maybe five occasions, total. Of those five occasions,
one was of an adult male which spent about a week here one spring. The rest
have all been one day wonders of females or perhaps immature males, always
in mid to late fall. I saw one here this fall a couple of weeks back. I
presume these are post breeding dispersal birds looking for new
territories. Apparently, as has been noted, the species is a city slicker.
Darrel

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:52:38 -0800
From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>

Looked about 4 hrs today with no luck.