[obol] non-bird

  • From: linda phelan thompson <lindaphelanlmt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:40:26 -0700

Hi Obolers,
                      After hours of cutting out canes in the raspberry
beds, I'm pretty sure I saw an Oregon Spotted Frog on our back porch. I'd
never seen one before, but it looked exactly like the photos. I haven't
been hearing the Tree Frogs (like last summer), after their rukous noise
making earlier this year. The Chickadees are enjoying the last few
blueberries, and mostly tolerate my presence in the garden. We had Bushtits
on the suet yesterday, it's delightful to see so many flitting through all
the greenery on my trellis. Looking forward to the fall migration.

Linda
Englewood Park/Tigard

--

*Linda Lee*