[obol] Re: list upwellings

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 08:56:38 -0800

Alan, how about if we make this a team effort. I'll volunteer to compile
the B-CUZ CBC every year that the ice is thick enough to walk on. Can
you take care of the rest?

An all-pelagic CBC could make for an interesting CBC announcement:

Pre-count meeting: 7:30 at Davy Jones Diner. Arrive early if you want to
eat breakfast. Arrive earlier if you want to keep your breakfast.