[obol] Re: board listing

  • From: Mary Lee Sayre <maryleesayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Wilson <bobwils@xxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:48:53 -0800

This is the board listing. Not the friends email list. I have a couple of
names to add to that one and i will send it to you. Last night everyone said
that they did not receive the revised board list, so i’ve sent it out again.
So you did get it when i sent it out last month? I get very confused when i
send out stuff. No one seems to get it or they don’t remember getting it…very
frustrating. Beautiful day!

ML

On Nov 10, 2015, at 9:43 AM, Bob Wilson <bobwils@xxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mary Lee,

Does this replace the one from you that I saved on 10/5/2015?

Were you able to add Chuck North to the email mailing list?

Thanks,

Bob

From: "Mary Lee Sayre" <maryleesayre@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Wilson" <bobwils@xxxxx>, "Kent Dockery" <rk_dockery@xxxxxxxx>, "The
Milandin's" <johnjanet_milandin@xxxxxxx>, "Carina Schorer"
<hdaquarius@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pat Harmon" <harmon@xxxxxxx>, "BJ Ellen"
<beja@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hilary Leach" <leachhilary@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kris Miller"
<num1squaw@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mary Lee Sayre" <maryleesayre@xxxxxxxxx>, "Teiri
Freborg" <t.freborg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:20:39 AM
Subject: board listing

Here is the board listing i sent out last time. Would everyone respond when
you get it so i can figure out who is not getting the mail.