[obol] Re: [birding] Re: RBA: Ruff at Ankeny NWR

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:17:40 -0800

Uh, multiple messages are coming across OBOL all scrambled. I have
had three messages come across scrambled but one from Joel not
scrambled. Is everyone seeing the messages this way? Sorry folks if
so, we have a glitch and we will work on it as soon as we can.

Cheers
Dave Lauten
moderator

On 11/5/2015 11:02 AM, Joel Geier wrote:

Thanks Jamie!

This still came out as hieroglyphics on freelists.org, though your
e-mail via the Mid-valley list was readable. So here's a fresh copy for
folks who browse OBOL via the web.

Joel

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 18:50 +0000, Jamie Simmons wrote:

Paul's message, as copied from Yamhill Birders:

I just got a call from Harry Fuller, who's on the road. He just saw a
RUFF near Mofoff pond at Ankeny NWR. It was in puddles near the parking
area on Buena Vista Rd where it crosses the RR tracks. He saw the white
chevron on the rump/tail when it flew. He may post photos this evening.
Paul Sullivan

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis