[obol] Re: [birding] FOY

  • From: "Marcia F. Cutler" <marciafcutler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joel.geier@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 10:49:55 -0700

Joel has given a pretty good overview of the kind of habitat Western Bluebirds
find attractive.

You can get a lot more information on the Audubon Society of Corvallis's
website: www.audubon.corvallis.or.us under the Bluebird Trail page(s).
You can also purchase bluebird nesting boxes from them or get instructions to
make your own.

Marcia F. Cutler
Corvallis