[obol] Re: [birding] Blue-gray Gnatcatcher still around 1:30 to 1:45 PM (and at 3:15)

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 15:26:47 -0700

Thanks Hendrik, that's a nice photo of a bird that was very active.
Frank Kolwicz might recognize the willow bush!

Chris & Adrian Hinkle and Em Scattaregia just picked up the bird as #175
(hope I got that right) for their Portland Audubon fundraiser birdathon.
They were getting tired after starting out on the coast, but hopefully
they can still pick up a few birds at Willamette Park.

Happy birding,
Joel