[obol] another update on baby Anna's Hummingbirds

  • From: Andy Frank <andydfrank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:18:40 -0700

When I went today to check on the Anna's Hummingbird nest, I was surprised
to see the 2 kids spilling out of the nest.  It may be an effect of their
position, but it now looks like they no longer fit in the nest.  I suspect
they will fledge shortly.  ​

I was very tempted to pretend they were like a little kid and say "how big
are the Anna's?  Soooo big!"  but refrained.

A photo is at http://andyfrank.blogspot.com/ and left-clicking enlarges.
For comparison, earlier photos are below on that page.

Andy Frank