[obol] Re: a reported possible Lesser White-fronted Goose? ?ISO-8859-1?Q=3Fwindows-1252=3FQ=3F=85.Portland=3FMessage-Id:?= <F7D4E37D-B667-4FBA-B0C9-B37481A8F663@xxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 20:41:57 -0800

timing is everything - especially in comedy - I obviously missed the
opportunity having not seen Jeff's follow up message . .

measure twice, cut once. a lesson I still haven't learned.

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Jack Williamson <
jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

any chance that this might have been a hoax ?

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

someone just called me about what he believes may be a Lesser White-front
at Moreland Union Manner in SE Portland. The bird is with Canada Geese
near the intersection of Glenwood Street and SE 22nd, Portland

I am on my way there….

Jeff Gilligan