[obol] Re: [YamhillBirders] Swainson's Hawks

  • From: Floyd Schrock <fschrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yamhillbirders <YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 22:22:59 -0700

This evening (5-1-13) I did get out to the hay field near Lafayette,
Yamhill Count, where the Swainson's Hawks were discovered a few days ago.
 There were at least two still in the field, but I didn't really search of
any others.  I took a few distant photos which can be seen here:
http://empids.blogspot.com/.

Floyd Schrock

--
Floyd Schrock