[obol] Yamhill Co Pacific Slope

  • From: "Pamela Johnston" <pamelaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "y" <YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 15:20:07 -0700

This morning I walked out behind my house to see what was passing through and
heard the Pacific Slope Flycatcher call ‘soo weet’ from a few directions. I
also heard a singing Black-headed Grosbeak, and some Wilson’s Warblers, one of
which sounded a little different. He obliged me by coming into view.

Violet-green Swallows are making their spring forays into the nest boxes, and
Evening Grosbeaks are gradually increasing in number. House Wrens are settling
in.

Pamela Johnston