[obol] Winter Wings Festival in the Klamath Basin, registration opens December 5th

  • From: David Hewitt <dhewitt37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cobol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Klamath Basin Bird News <klamathbasinbirdnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rogue Valley Birds <rv-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:15:16 -0800

February 11-14, 2016
Klamath Falls, Oregon

Again this year we have a wonderful line-up of events, field trips, and
speakers for the Winter Wings Festival. The festival is one of the oldest
in the US, celebrating the stunning number and diversity of raptors and
waterfowl in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California.

Headlining in 2016 is James Currie, life-long wildlife enthusiast and host
of the popular birding TV show, Nikon’s Birding Adventures. Also featured
is Canon Explorer of Light Stephen Johnson, landscape photographer, author,
designer and educator.

Over fifty field trips, workshops, receptions and talks related to birding,
nature photography, and the Klamath Basin.

winterwingsfest.org

Field trips often sell out within hours or days of registration opening
online, so plan your trip and be ready to sign up on December 5th. We look
forward to seeing you in the Basin in 2016.

- Dave Hewitt, Klamath Falls, Oregon