[obol] Re: Wild Turkeys

  • From: "Dennis Vroman" <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dan-gleason@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "OBOL OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 18:08:06 -0700

Dan and other OBOLers,

Yes, when they are displaying, as with Dan's photo, they are not easily scared off, especially if a hen is around. They will strut right by you. They are displaying in our home area at this time.

I can remember when there was just a few Turkeys around our place (1998)...now 35 to 60 a day are not uncommon. Give thanks there are only 3 around.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Gleason" <dan-gleason@xxxxxxxxxxx>