[obol] White-tailed Kites In-flight Maneuvers, Tillamook (photos)

  • From: Michael Krall <michaelkrall670@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:05:38 -0800

We've been lucky enough to see two pairs of White-tailed Kites engaged in some
stunning in-flight maneuvers in the Tillamook area over the last couple of
weeks. I assume this is related to courtship, although I think it's a bit early
for that. They don't seem intent on injuring each other, so I don't think it's
territorial. I've attached a link to a few of the photos I was able to capture.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137521420@N03/albums/72157660958617310

Michael Krall