[obol] Re: White Crow - NE Portland

  • From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: shawneenfinnegan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:34:26 -0700

That reminds me, twice in recent weeks I have seen a crow with much white
in its wings in the Agate Beach area.  Not much shows until if flies, then
the wings have a magpie-like pattern, except with white extending onto the
secondaries.

Two years ago this neighborhood had at least 7 crows with varying amounts
of white in their wings.  My observations this year have been along Hwy 101
just north of the Best Western resort.

Wayne