[obol] Western. Grebes, Surf Scoter still at Sheridan sewage ponds

  • From: "Paul Sullivan" <paultsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:34:35 -0800

I re-visited the Sheridan sewage ponds today. I found much the same birds
as 11 days ago:

2 WESTERN GREBES

14 Eared Grebes

200 Canada Geese

180 Cackling Geese

75 Mallard

1800 Shovelers

3 Green-winged Teal

145 Ringnecks

60 Lesser Scaup

1 Redhead

1 SURF SCOTER -female, same bird as last week?

150 Bufflehead

8 Hooded Merganser

195 Ruddy Duck

180 Coot