[obol] Re: Way off-topic: Eagle steals video camera, creates cinematic masterpiece

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:25:39 -0800

HA! The Moderator will certainly NOT punish you for this wonderful video. The Moderator saw this the other day and was rather entertained by it. Besides, it's about birds, that's good enough!

Cheers
Dave Lauten
Moderator

On 12/4/2013 11:58 AM, Jay Withgott wrote:
Hi all --

This is blatantly and inexcusably off-topic, but I just can't help myself -- I
love this video and think it's hilarious:

http://grist.org/list/an-eagle-stole-a-video-camera-and-made-this-cinematic-masterpiece/

Here's hoping the moderator will give me only a few weeks' suspension....

Oh, the species is the White-bellied Sea Eagle, Haliaeetus leucogaster.   ...
Juvenile ... which may explain a lot.

JW