[obol] Upper Nestucca CBC December 17!!!!

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "YamhillBirders]" <YamhillBirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yamhillbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MidValley Birds <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 08:58:16 -0800

This is the count I know y'all are scheduling your other counts around. (Or should be anyway.) Don Albright, our fearless leader, has just declared Tuesday, December 17, as THE DAY. (And Allen, he guarantees beautiful weather.)

Please join the fun in the beautiful Coast Range and plan on coming to the countdown (and meal!) at the house of Linda Leavitt's inside the count circle, with grouse and gray jays and mountain quail seen right outside her door. Meal is free and delicious, served buffet style whenever you get there from 4 p.m. onwards. This really is the best count ever.

Contact Don Albright to select your territory on the count... they're all beautiful (and some even have birds). donalbright@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda Fink
--

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx