[obol] Updated photos from Wallowa Trip: Gyrfalcon, Pine Grosbeaks, and other fun birds

  • From: Khanh Tran <khanhbatran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 22:55:47 +0000

Hi Obolers:

Sorry for the delay but here are some updates photos of Gyrfalcon, Great Gray,
Pine Grosbeaks and other goodies from recent Wallowas trips.

I love winter birding and it's always a thrill to see these beautiful birds
against a wintry setting. I also included other owls, grouse, and bird photos
from recent trips to North central WA. Seeing Gyrfalcons and Snowy Owls on
glacial erratics and small rocks is really cool and adds to their allure.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23662496@N02/

Peace, love and good birding.

Khanh Tran