[obol] Tuesday night is Birders Night

  • From: Owen Schmidt <oschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Portland Area Birds <portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:01:13 -0700

....... Portland Audubon House, 5151 NW Cornell Road, 7:30 pm — first Tuesday
of each month, in this case May 6th.  Bring your bird photos and videos, or
come to see what others bring.  Easy bird quiz, potpourri.  All are welcome
...... free!

I will show photos from a recent trip to Florida as well as from a recent
cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver BC.  A few of my better petrel photos
(along with a Laysan Albatross), all taken in California, are online here:
http://oschmidt.net/OwenLSchmidtLLC/PETRELS.html

Photos of an interesting gull off Oregon, which may be a Lesser Black-backed
Gull, are online here — comments are invited:
http://oschmidt.net/OwenLSchmidtLLC/LBBG.html

Cheers!

oschmidt@xxxxxxx
Sunday, May 4, 2014