[obol] Today's private viewling of the YT Warbler

  • From: kcshottmann@xxxxx
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:46:04 -0500 (EST)

30 of the most appreciative, friendly, knowledgeable, fun, polite birders spent
the afternoon at my house, quietly and patiently waiting for the
Yellow-throated Warbler to make a showing.  He did!  Jim Leonard and others
captured some wonderful photos, and we all had a great time.

Thanks to all of you who came!
The next opportunity is Monday, December 23rd, 2-4 pm.
As long as the warbler stays around, I will continue to offer opportunities on
different days and at different times of day.

Merry Christmas to all!
Charlotte Hottmann