[obol] Re: Those Four-letter Words

  • From: Susan Deagle <sdeagle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:34:24 -0700

I have loved this thread and have had more than one laugh….For myself, I can
only reliably remember ASAP and RSVP and LOL (which only has 3 letters!)
I was proud that I learned FOY this spring, although I had to type it into my
phone and save it to refer back if I forgot what it meant!
I wish I knew ALL the acronyms so I could be one of the cool kids.
You guys rock.
Susie Deagle