[obol] Re: Terns at Eicher Rd quarry (photos)

  • From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:41:52 -0700

Hi -

I tend to agree - look more like Commons.  The surest character for
distinguishing them is tail pattern, and frustratingly I cannot get a good
read on that on any of the photos on my laptop screen.  Maybe when I get
back to the desktop and big monitor I will be able to see more.

Seems like there are more Common Terns this summer than the past few years
- Oregon and Washington.

Wayne