[obol] Re: TOO POLITICAL?

  • From: DJ Lauten and KACastelein <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:57:10 -0800

I'm not the moderator anymore, and part of the reason is because posts like this one. Nothing like venting your frustrations on someone who has nothing to do with the situation in Malheur. Nothing like attacking the person(s) who is trying to do a job that the Board of OBA, the owners of OBOL, asked her to do. If you have a problem with the rules of OBOL, maybe you should take it up with the Board and not slam the moderator. You know, the person who volunteers to do this? The person who has to find a balance between 1200 people and all their attitudes, ideas, political leanings, and thoughts. I'm sure public slammings like this will make everyone feel better. It certainly will go a long way to solve the problems, won't it? And by the way, I'm sure the moderator is thankful for the advice that they need to go to Malheur more often so they will "get it". I see that the moderator apparently is not enlightened enough, but the poster certainly is. Thanks for that bit of knowledge!

If the poster doesn't want to participate in OBOL anymore, such is life. I'm sure that will go a long way to solving the problems too.

Dave Lauten
FORMER moderator
POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Manage your account: //www.freelists.org/list/obol