[obol] TILLAMOOK possible light morph Harlan's hawk

  • From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 16:36:42 -0800

Sorry folks, I forgot to pay attention to the subject line and to give specific
directions. I could blame it on trying to post from my first smart phone, and
trying to see everything on the little screen!

Anyway, the possible light morph Harlan's hawk is in a farm field easily
visible from Hwy 6, just east of Tillamook. If you are driving from Portland,
Hwy 6 comes off Hwy 26 just west of North Plains. If you are coming from the
coast, you turn off Hwy 101 in the city of Tillamook, and head east toward
Portland. About two miles outside Tillamook, there is a weigh station on the
north side of the road. The hawk was sitting in the field just west (towards
Tillamook) of the weigh station. There is room to pull off the highway. Please
feel free to email me (off line) if you can't find it.

Photos will be posted....Oops, I mean, a link to photos, will be posted
tonight. (:

Some of my favorite people are grumpy!! Thanks again to Dave for the Herculean
job of moderating OBOL.

Kathy

Sent from my iPhone