[obol] TILLAMOOK White-tailed kites courting behavior

  • From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:02:04 -0800

The photographs of the kites in courting behavior that Mike posted to OBOL
recently were taken on McCormick Loop on November 9. We saw a second pair
exhibiting the same behavior 2 days ago. They were along the eastern edge of
Tillamook Bay, in the area of Tillamook Bay wetlands/Rain river. We scoped them
from Bay Ocean Rd, about a mile from the intersection with Hwy 131. We also saw
the previously reported shrike in the same area.

Kathy and Mike Krall

Sent from my iPhone