[obol] Steve Summers

  • From: Charles Gates <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 09:33:50 -0800

I'm working on a major revision of the East Cascades Audubon Society's Oregon Site Guide <http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations>. It should be done by the end of the month. I'll make an announcement. I'm also continually updating the Oregon County Checklists <http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists>. With that endeavor, I need some help. Some of you probably remember the Oregon County Checklists and Maps document created by Craig Miller and Steve Summers. Miller and Summers collected an exhaustive pile of data they used to create that document. It's been out of print for many years now but it would be wonderful to see an updated version. I still have my original copy from circa 1990 and, though worn and tattered, I still consult it from time to time for historical records.

Anyway, I would like to contact Steve Summers and mine some data from him. Does anyone have a current email address for Steve?

--
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for
sure that just ain't so.

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,