[obol] Steigerwald Lake NWR (Clark County, Washington) - Sagebrush Sparrow Photos

  • From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 19:51:32 -0800

I linked some photos I took of the bird I was surprised as hell to find
today in the ebird checklist below.  The bird hung around in the bare areas
around the metal sided barn that is visible to the right if you follow the
main trail to the Columbia River.

It was a gorgeous day to be out there.  Also saw my FOS Turkey Vulture and
Violet-green Swallows.

I am not on Tweeters if anyone who is thinks it's worth posting there.

Good birding:

Philip Kline