[obol] Re: Sooty or Red Fox Sparrow

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:20:40 -0800

Dave, thank you for replying.  Your explanation along with the BirdFellow
images went along way to help me develop a better understanding of the
differences between the Red and Sooty subspecies.   I'd be very happy to
contribute my photos to your gallery.  I'll send you a download link in
another email. Thanks again.

--
Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon