[obol] Re: Some Coos Birds 12/24/2013

  • From: "Wayne Weber" <contopus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL2" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:10:02 -0800

Tim and Oregon Birders,

Sheesh! I never thought I would hear anyone from Coos County complain about
lack of rain...

I wish I could zip down to Coos County for the PAINTED BUNTING, but it isn't
likely, especially now that the LITTLE BUNTING in McKinleyville, CA has
disappeared. Yes, I was actually considering a quick trip down to Northern
California if the bird had stuck around.

Merry Christmas and best of luck in 2014 to everyone on OBOL!

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

contopus@xxxxxxxxx