[obol] Re: Snow Bunting and Lapland Longspur reports from Davis Rd. in Linn County

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 18:02:13 -0800

Hi all,

Great to see all of the reports of Snow Buntings and longspurs from
along Davis Rd. in Linn County today, from Lars Norgren and others who
followed up on his OBOL report.

Just a reminder, if you want your observations about birds in the
mid-Willamette Valley to reach the 400+ birders who are most interested
in reports from this area, please remember to post to the Mid-valley
birding list, or (if you're not a subscriber) please forward your
posting to me so I can forward it promptly.

I usually go through the OBOL digest each morning, over my first cup of
coffee, and forward any locally relevant postings from the previous day.

But it would be much better if folks with locally relevant sightings
could post them directly -- especially if they're subscribers to the
mid-valley list.

If you're not already subscribed to the mid-valley list, you can find
information on how to subscribe at:
http://www.midvalleybirding.org/

Good birding,
Joel