[obol] Smith-Bybee swans

  • From: Andy Frank <andydfrank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:54:35 -0800

This morning there were 23 swans on Bybee Lake (Smith Lake remains a large
field of tall grasses) along with loads of ducks. One of the swans was
clearly much larger than the rest with a bulkier body and significantly
longer neck. Though I was unable to distinguish bill structure with my
distant binocular view, based on the size difference it appears there was 1
TRUMPETER with 22 TUNDRA SWANS. They all flew off before I left.

Andy Frank