[obol] Silverton OR CBC on December 30 Wednesday

  • From: roger freeman <carrotguy55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mid Valley birders <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 13:16:20 -0800

All the early announcements and solicitations for region CBCs nudged me to
get our date out there. There are lots of good CBC choices.

Wednesday December 30 will be the date for the 30th Silverton OR CBC.
This is one of the only counts that include some of the western slope of
the Cascades. The circle includes the mixed farmlands and wood lots of
the east edges of the Willamette Valley around Silverton and Mt. Angel end
ventures up the timbered foothills that includes Silver Falls State Park.
The count averages around 90-95 total species and we are still looking for
our first 100 species day. Considering we have recorded about 140 species
over our history, it is certainly feasible.

Please let me know via email if you are a likely participant or even a
possibility. I have already heard from some of you.

Thanks!

Roger Freeman
Silverton, OR