[obol] Signs of Spring!

  • From: Ben Wishnek <ben.wishnek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 15:31:09 -0800

Greetings everyone:

Signs of spring are beginning to appear!  I heard my FOY DARK-EYED JUNCO
song in Corvallis yesterday and had my FOY CEDAR WAXWING pass me today
while on my bike heading towards downtown Corvallis.  Looking forward to
the buds on the deciduous trees bursting soon along with the arrival of our
summer bird species!

Enjoy the sunshine today!

Cheers,
Ben Wishnek

-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben Wishnek, Master's of Science Degree Candidate
Oregon State University
Environmental Sciences Graduate Program
104 Wilkinson Hall
Corvallis, OR  97331
Cell Phone: 619-818-5929

"Humankind has not woven the web of life.  We are but one thread within
it.  Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.  All things are bound
together.  All things connect."
-Chief Seattle