[obol] Rude Emails

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 10:17:24 -0700

I tried posting a link to a video on OBOL yesterday for the first time
using dropbox.  A reminder that not all of us have perfect computer
skills.  I tested it first by sending it to myself but the link didn't work
on OBOL.  Most people on OBOL are kind and complementary but once in a
while you receive some rude email.  Example quote "I just love it when
people post links to pictures and when you go to the link, it says "you do
not have permission to view these pictures."  Happens all the time."  This
email came from someone in Bend.  How about a helpful email suggesting a
good way to create a link for a video.  Thanks, Jim Leonard.