[obol] Reminder: Fourth Annual Oregon Birds Photo Contest

  • From: Brandon Green <brandon.green18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:03:41 -0800

Due by midnight on Christmas Eve.  Contest rules are as follows:

Anyone who is a current OBA member (Oregon Birds subscriber) or who joins
by December 31 (postmark) is eligible.   Fourth Annual Oregon Birds Photo
Contest First Prize: $50 and a one-year membership in OBA.  2nd and 3rd
prize receive a one-year membership.  Submit up to two of your best bird
photos taken in Oregon or waters offshore of Oregon to photo editor Brandon
Green at brandon.green18@xxxxxxxxx. Each photo should not exceed 2 MB in
file size. We will send all entries to our out-of-state judge and the
winners will appear in Oregon Birds vol. 40 No. 1 in April, 2014.  Photos must
not have been previously published in Oregon Birds.  Eligibility: OBA
members and their immediate family members are eligible to submit.  (Each
immediate family member may submit separately.)   Ineligible: OBA board
members and the Oregon Birds editor are not eligible to submit.  Deadline:
December 31, 2013.

*Please note*:  This contest is separate from the monthly contest that is
held on the OBA web site.  Thus, entries to the monthly web site contest are
also eligible for submission to this contest, provided that they meet the
above criteria.

Happy holidays...

Brandon Green

Photo Editor, Oregon Birds