[obol] Red-throated Pipit NO (Wickiup Res., Deschutes County)

  • From: Charles Gates <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:42:17 -0700

Today, I was joined by Tony Kutzen and Eric Kancler on a search for the Red-throated Pipit reported on Monday at Wickiup Reservoir (found by Craig Miller). We only had a little over an hour of daylight and did not find the pipit. Several other groups of people looked but did not locate the bird yesterday. It's a big lake.

--
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for
sure that just ain't so.

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,