[obol] Rare November Pelagic

  • From: Tim Shelmerdine <tim.spanish.guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 08:54:44 -0700

Hello, all.
Okay, I admit it. I am a pelagic addict. So I am extending our pelagic
season to attempt to run a November 21 pelagic out of Newport. The weather
and ocean conditions in November mean that actually getting out is
problematic, but we are going to see if there is interest in such a trip,
and if the weather cooperates. This trip will run 7 hours (8am-5pm), and so
will be less expensive than our regular 8 hour pelagics. We will be
offering this trip for $125. Please visit the OREGON PELAGIC TOURS website
(www.oregonpelagictours.com) for more details and to register.
Tim